Kind request to you
Most of the "error messages" we receive are programming errors rather than errors in our products. In order to avoid unnecessary effort and thus unnecessary costs, we kindly ask you to check the following points before sending a bug report.
- Bug vs. feature request:
Is it really a bug / error (actual result is different from expected result according to the documentation)
or is it a feature request (something you would like to see in the future).
Yes, it is a bug and not a feature-/change-request
- Is the error reproducible?
If the error has occured once, only, we cannot debug.
Yes, it is reproducible
- Did you follow the instructions on our homepage?
Yes, I have read and followed the instructions
- Please double check for typos or syntax errors.
Yes, there are no other errors in console output
- Did you read our troubleshooting guide
Yes, I did
- Often something does not work because it is a consequential error of another error. According to the troubleshooting guide: Please reduce your source code by commenting out non relevant program lines. Then check again if the error persists.
I have narrowed down the problem and it still persists even if all other code has been removed
I the problem still exists, please report a bug using our helpdesk tool:
First time users
If this is your first usage of our ticketsystem, we need to setup an account for you. We are going to setup an account for you as soon as possible.
- e-mail adresss
(the one you have used when purchasing)
Log in using your personal credentials and report the bug you have found: