Our libraries have been successfully used in AppGini projects around the world. And now we have made them available to all AppGini developers.
- SOLVED: “Remove image”-bug in AppGini > 5.9x – hooks-only solutionFor some time there have been problems with deleting uploaded images. The bug seems to be still present in AppGini …
- Solved: AppGini Database Backup Error on WindowsHave you also noticed that the database backup feature built into AppGini web applications does not work on Windows? The …
- How to: Draw attention with flashing badge using pure CSSIn a project, I wanted to make users clearly aware that there are notes on a record. This is possible …
- Protect input fields against accidental overwritingFor the project I have already mentioned here and here, a barcode scanner is used for various tasks. If the …
- Notify other users about changes using “Toasts”I programmed this feature for the same project, which was already briefly described here. It's about physically sending files and …
Both companies were talking about an extended, joint development of extensions and plugins for a while. We finally met at bizzworxx early November 2019 and agreed on a closer cooperation.
I'm really excited as these tools are going to greatly enhance our users' experience with AppGini. So stay tuned!Ahmed Genedy, BigProf Software
We celebrate our birthday with a discount promotion starting at July 2nd 2021 in the next 55 days for the first 55 orders
Use the following Coupon-Code at the bottom right corner in our ordering page*
* Price will be updated automatically
Our brand new library will bring much more interactivity to your application with self-refreshing indicators in your top navigation bar.
Our tool will help you collecting and compressing all relevant files for installation on a remote machine. It is a one-click tool for Windows.
Spread the message,
NOT the virus
Smart AppGineers stay at home!
A place where AppGini users can exchange ideas and help each other
AppGini Helper PHP Libraries
Inline Detail-View Plugin
AppGini Helper PACK
Highlights of latest release
Custom tabs in detail view. Read more
Collapsible panels, auto-storing and -refreshing state. Read more
AppGini Helper "Inline Detail-View" Plugin
Easy to install plugin which can be enabled per table. Integrates the detail view directly into the table-view underneath the selected record:
Thank you [...] I really do appreciate your products and the “voice” you have on the AppGini forum , I am learning a tremendous amount from reading your documentation on your own website and the advice you give on the forum too.D. S.
Thank you so much for all your hard work. I have been reading the forums for the last 6 years, but only recently joined. I really appreciate you taking the time to correspond with me and share your huge knowledge with me!C. K.
Perfect. Thanks for the quick responseB.
It worked. Huge thank you. ... Awesome you're a CHAMP.R. N.
Thanks, BTW keep up the good job with the Appgini HelperJ. C.
Thank you for good support and fast resolution.V. M.,
Thanks very much, you are so helpful.K. A.
Thank you for your fast response ..H. A.
Thank you so much.P. F.
The order of the explanation and logical develop makes easier to understand it. congratulations
This is a fantastic improvement. I really like it Jan. Thank you so much.Z.
I am working my way through Appgini Helper and using the different methods to see what my app can do! Thanks Jan, it is so helpful for a beginner coder like me.C.K.