Our libraries have been successfully used in AppGini projects around the world. And now we have made them available to all AppGini developers.
- Step-by-Step: Using SMTP for sending mailsLooking around the forum, I see that many users are having problems setting up and sending emails via SMTP. Isolated …
- Newsletter 2020/12Today's December-Newsletter is available here. Subscribe to our newsletter here if you haven't already done so.
- Highlight (Showcase/Idea): Tile ViewIn most data-centric scenarios the tabular view is very suitable. There are use cases where I would like to have …
- Tip: Print multiple detail view pages with page-breakPrinting multiple custom detail views page by page can cause problems because they are printed continuously by default and not page by page. I show a simple trick to solve this problem.
- Styling a Table View: a step-by-step exampleAfter we took care of the styling of the Detail View last time, today I will adapt the corresponding Table …
NEW Tool :
AppGini Helper PACK
Our brand new tool will help you collecting and compressing all relevant files for installation on a remote machine. It is a one-click tool for Windows.
Spread the message,
NOT the virus
Smart AppGineers stay at home!
Both companies were talking about an extended, joint development of extensions and plugins for a while. We finally met at bizzworxx early November 2019 and agreed on a closer cooperation
I'm really excited as these tools are going to greatly enhance our users' experience with AppGini. So stay tuned!Ahmed Genedy, BigProf Software
AppGini Helper PHP Library
Inline Detail-View Plugin
AppGini Helper PACK
Highlights of latest release
Custom tabs in detail view. Read more
Collapsible panels, auto-storing and -refreshing state. Read more
AppGini Helper "Inline Detail-View" Plugin
Easy to install plugin which can be enabled per table. Integrates the detail view directly into the table-view underneath the selected record:
Thank you [...] I really do appreciate your products and the “voice” you have on the AppGini forum , I am learning a tremendous amount from reading your documentation on your own website and the advice you give on the forum too.D. S.
Thank you so much for all your hard work. I have been reading the forums for the last 6 years, but only recently joined. I really appreciate you taking the time to correspond with me and share your huge knowledge with me!C. K.
Perfect. Thanks for the quick responseB.
It worked. Huge thank you. ... Awesome you're a CHAMP.R. N.
Thanks, BTW keep up the good job with the Appgini HelperJ. C.
Thank you for good support and fast resolution.V. M.,
Thanks very much, you are so helpful.K. A.
Thank you for your fast response ..H. A.
Thank you so much.P. F.
The order of the explanation and logical develop makes easier to understand it. congratulations
This is a fantastic improvement. I really like it Jan. Thank you so much.Z.
I am working my way through Appgini Helper and using the different methods to see what my app can do! Thanks Jan, it is so helpful for a beginner coder like me.C.K.