Our libraries have been successfully used in AppGini projects around the world. And now we have made them available to all AppGini developers.
- Highlight: WordPress integrationFor an upcoming project we plan to integrate data from an AppGini application into a WordPress page. I am currently …
- Extension: Keep column names when joining table view columnsWhen joining columns in Table View of AppGini views, keep the names for better readbility
- Highlight: Join columns in Table ViewSometimes the number of visible columns in a table view becomes too large. I show here how I merge the contents of several columns into one column.
- More visible marking of search hitsToday I'll show you how easy it is to change the way hits are displayed when searching in Table Views
- Tip: Additional parameter for Action ButtonsIt has been described here how to add additional buttons below a detail view's action buttons. Today I'm going to …
NEW Tool :
AppGini Helper PACK
Our brand new tool will help you collecting and compressing all relevant files for installation on a remote machine. It is a one-click tool for Windows.
Spread the message,
NOT the virus
Smart AppGineers stay at home!
Both companies were talking about an extended, joint development of extensions and plugins for a while. We finally met at bizzworxx early November 2019 and agreed on a closer cooperation
I'm really excited as these tools are going to greatly enhance our users' experience with AppGini. So stay tuned!Ahmed Genedy, BigProf Software
More to come
Inline Detail-View Plugin
AppGini Helper PACK
Highlights of latest release 2019/11
Custom tabs in detail view. Read more
Collapsible panels, auto-storing and -refreshing state. Read more
AppGini Helper "Inline Detail-View" Plugin
Easy to install plugin which can be enabled per table. Integrates the detail view directly into the table-view underneath the selected record:
Thank you [...] I really do appreciate your products and the “voice” you have on the AppGini forum , I am learning a tremendous amount from reading your documentation on your own website and the advice you give on the forum too.D. S.
Thank you so much for all your hard work. I have been reading the forums for the last 6 years, but only recently joined. I really appreciate you taking the time to correspond with me and share your huge knowledge with me!C. K.
Perfect. Thanks for the quick responseB.
It worked. Huge thank you. ... Awesome you're a CHAMP.R. N.
Thanks, BTW keep up the good job with the Appgini HelperJ. C.
Thank you for good support and fast resolution.V. M.,
Thanks very much, you are so helpful.K. A.
Thank you for your fast response ..H. A.
Thank you so much.P. F.